Thursday, June 12, 2014

Deteriorating Health Rumour | RMD Says He Is Well And In The Best Shape Of His Life.




Mofe-Damijo

Nollywood veteran actor and Delta State Commissioner for Culture & Tourism, Richard Mofe-Damijo has reacted to the rumour running wild on the social media that his health is deteriorating and needs seriuos prayers to battle the unknown condition.
“ What else do you need? You saw me on stage, did I look sick? People are probably so disappointed to see me looking so much better they want the news to be true. Unfortunately for them, I am in the best shape of my life” said the Nollywood actor who anchored the Night of Tributes for Amaka Igwe at the Haven in Ikeja on Monday.


RMD told Weekend Groove: “ Have you not taken photos of me. It amazes me how people cling to bad news. I am a public servant in Delta State, I go to work every day. I am not sick. I changed my lifestyle and lost weight and I am looking better than I have ever looked in my adult life. For the records, I am not on Facebook and my colleagues that they used their names as those who posted the stories have all denied it.

Source Vanguard 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home