Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Gen India Garba Accepts My Explanations.Here Is The Post.




Finally.i receive my response from Gen Garba's Team.
And they wrote this.
I wish to extend the sincere appreciations of General India Garba to our dear sister, Mimi Atedze who has given us the source of her information regarding his purported decampment from the APC, the General can now take up the matter with the papers for reporting a story that has led to histrionics. While we appreciate the matured level of diplomacy exhibited by our sister, we urge other patrons of this social media to imbibe such acts so that this forum will be a formidable place to write home about.

My dear sister Mimi, General Garba has accepted your apology in good faith and at the same time, appreciated your efforts in getting for us, the source of your information where the mischievous story was carried.
More grease to your elbows.

I wish to also send my heartfelt appreciation to Gen India Garba for accepting my explanations & apology and even finding time to write it on Facebook for others to see.This shows his fatherly care and love.
I will continue to do my best to promote my state and Country Nigeria.Thank you sir.
Mimi Atedze.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home