Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Natty Is Not Dead AGN President Ibinabo Fiberisima Confirmed ThisDuring Her Visit To Him.


  Few days ago,news spread that veteran Nollywood actor Natty (Romanus Amuta) who has been down with stroke for a while now is dead, but it turns out this was false. You see the actor who shot to fame in the 80's TV Show New Masquerade, was actually critically ill to the extent he was rushed to the hospital, courtesy of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) in Enugu state, but as God would have it after battling with the throes of death, he bounced back to life.  The National President, of the AGN Ibinabo Fiberesima paid him a courtesy visit confirming he was very much alive, and Natty himself spoke with Nollywood TV saying;

 "Ada’m, Ada di ora nma, only God will reward you for saving my life. You have showed me that there is God. Anybody that says you are not working is not well. As you have saved my life, God will continue to preserve you. You brought me to this kind of big man hospital, paid everything, still gave me and my family extra money and still you have bought food stuff for me that doctor said I should be eating, only God can reward you, you have given me hope, now I am free."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home