Monday, June 09, 2014

Zaaki Azzay & Wife Hembadoon Share New Pictures From Their RecentWedding.

It's no longer news that Zaaki has picked his a new wife even though he is yet to divorce his estranged    Wife Hadiza,he moved on with his life by marrying one Hembadoon who hails from the same local government with his wife,and this was the reason why most people said they are cousins,but in a swift reaction Zaaky has even cleared the air on that he said "

Zaaki his wife and his mother inlaw.........

“When I started dating my present wife, I didn’t know that she was from the same community with my former wife. I had vowed never to touch anybody who doesn’t love me sincerely because I didn’t want to fall into the wrong hands again.But when I eventually fell in love seriously, I knew. I have met a lot of women who are finer, richer and more educated than she is, but I know that they are just after me for one thing or the other"My present wife’s family has looked into the matter critically and found out that most of what was said about me was not true.more pictures after cut...
Zaaki his daughter and wife Hembadoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home