Wednesday, July 09, 2014

He's Got The "Bodies We Want" | Serge Ibaka Poses Nude For ESPN Magazine.

The 6-foot-10 forward who was asked to pose nude in the latest installment of ESPN The Magazine Body Issue. The section is titled the "Bodies We Want," according to The Norman Transcript.

The magazine was released Monday on the internet and will hit the newsstands Friday. Ibaka was featured in the special issue along with 21 other athletes.

In Ibaka's interview with ESPN The Magazine, he talks about his training, his postseason injury and looking up to Kevin Garnett. Just a few samples from the interview.

I wish I had more body parts that I could work out. If I had my way, I'd be in the gym all day. I love to lift. When I don't have basketball practice, I'll be in a gym for 2.5 hours - 30 minutes abs, 2 hours lifting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home