Wednesday, July 09, 2014

This Is Getting Interesting!Beyonce's Father's Baby Mama Is Solange'sFriend.


Mathew Knowles’ second baby mama ,Taqoya Branscomb used to be friends with his second daughter, Solange.
According to TMZ, a stylist introduced Taqoya to Solange back in 2008 — just two years before Taqoya conceived Mathew’s alleged daughter, Koi. She and Solo were so cool that they used to kick it at Houston bars and clubs together. Sources also claim that Mathew knew Solo was friends with Taqoya, but that Solange had no clue her friend was getting it in with her father.

How does that happen?
Meanwhile, Taqoya is also addressing the risque modelling pics she has sprinkled throughout the Internet. The 30-year-old Houston native’s rep has contacted the site and says the pictures were taken a decade ago and she’s not about that life anymore.  She also writes:
“First I’d like to thank my family, my friends, and the public for their love and support. I have taken the necessary legal action against Mathew Knowles. With that being said… it’s in my best interest for this to remain a private matter for now… Above all I am a mother and my daughter’s well being is my only priority. It was never my intention for this to become a public matter. The pictures you see are in no way a representation of who I am. They were taken 10 years ago… And I am now a hard working successful single mother. Honestly I just want what is best for my daughter.”
Guess we don’t have to worry about her being on Inside Edition anytime soon.
Taqoya filed court papers in May, demanding Mathew take a DNA test to prove he’s her daughter’s biological father. She’s also asking for child support and for him to pay her attorney fees.

Source TMZ &Necole Bichie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home