Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fabmimi Blog Reader Needs Your Candid Opinion,She Is Frustrasted Over Her Plight And Needs You To Advice Her.Please Click To Read.



One of my Blog readers sent me this emotional letter and she will like you to advice her on what to do.Please read her letter below.

My name is Bolanle Agbe,I was born in Ondo, as I was told my parents got seperated even before I was born,up till this moment I don't even know what 'caused the seperation, that's by the way, the seperation led to me been raised by my grandma, even from birth, I was young to understand what they did to me, but I could remember the pain was so much I wanted to die, blood was all over ,when I grew up now was when I ask question about that day, Fabmimi,you know what? that same day I was circumcised, as if that's not enough I was given several scars on my arm and stomach, you need to see these, all in the name of family values and tradition, don't think I can forgive anyone don't even know who to hold responsible, my mum who was not there,my grandma who against all odds took care of me, or my father who can't do anything to protect me.my last child is a girl, now my grandma want her to do same, I am torn between my benefactors, my grandma is saying its a must, my husband said if I have to, my marriage is over, my grandma has been the one helping me, with everything, she is the reason why I am where I am today, she is my everything. My husband too is my life, but I don't want my girl to be circumcised but I don't know how best to handle this.

I don't understand my grandmas belief about this, or am I too soft hearted? Please I want opinion from people.I wear long dresses to cover the visible scars 'cause I am tired of answering too much question when I go out.

Please i need your advice,what do i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home