Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Young Alhaji,Ambassador Mike Gbasha,Joe Wayas And Others Join ACCORD PARTY In Benue State.




Alhaji Abubakar Usman has formally led Mike Gbasha,Joe Wayas and his supporters to join the Accord Party (AP).
In a brief ceremony held at the party’s
secretariat in Makurdi Usman, popularly referred to as, ‘Young Alhaji’ said what makes a party tick is its content and not the name it
bears. The move has finally put paid to months of speculation that he was in secret talks with the leaders of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in
the state having earlier dumped the APC in May this year following the rivalry between him and the Senate minority leader, George Akume.
Abubakar in an interview with newsmen shortly after he was received by his Accord Party officials explained that the party provides a platform for people’s view to be recognised instead of name calling that was the order in his former party, adding that it was the ideals of
the new party that attracted political heavy weight such as Ambassador Mike Gbasha, Joe Waya and himself.
Usman maintained that he remains a beautiful bride that does not need to go in search of a husband as both the APC and PDP are still wooing him.
“I’m now married to Accord Party. I’m still open to talks, if PDP or APC can convince me that Accord is not good for me, then I will divorce but I will not commit adultery. APC have been
approaching me, PDP have also been
approaching me but I have found a man (AP) who thinks I can make a good wife,” he said.

Source Hope Abah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home