Sunday, February 22, 2015

Jesus Christ Is Fake and Was Made Up - Ghanian Singer Says.





It's one thing to think it, and an alternate to turn out and say, particularly in a mainland like Africa. However we regard her perspectives. Ghanaian artist, Belinda Ekua Amoah, also called Mzbel in a late meeting with Ghanaian TV, turned out to say that she doesn't accept Jesus Christ exists, and he is a made up individual. She did say she used to ask already, and was a Christian yet not any longer.


What She Said...

“I don’t want to offend anybody, I used to believe in Him, but according to my own research, I think He was made up, I might be wrong, but I think He was made up, I don’t know if Jesus is the Messiah.”
“I actually prayed in my room one time, until it my room was filled with smoke, I called my pastor and told him that there were witches in my home and he told me that the presence of God was with me but now I won’t believe in it any-more,” she said. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home