Saturday, March 14, 2015

Graphic Image- Jungle Justice-Mobs Cut Of Woman's Breast Because SheStole.


I was touched when I saw this post on LIB few seconds ago,According to Linda,someone in Calabar sent the pictures to her that a mob beat up this woman and cut of her breast because she stole.
My heart bleeds because these mobs sucked from a mother's breast and now they cut off another woman's breast because she stole.......I hope my office will take this up,it's the height of jungle justice and total violation of right ,evidence of torture ,we condemn this kind of act ...to also think that a woman is behind her and not protesting this inhuman and degrading act is condemnable.
Shame on those who did this. People have stolen billions but are walking freely.
Am so angry now.click to see d image.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home