Friday, March 13, 2015

I've Buried Too Many Commissioners-Suswam



Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue state today said he's tired of burying his commissioners.
The Governor made the statement Tse-Chia in Buruku, Buruku Local Government Area of the state during the burial ceremony of Benue Commissioner for Rural Development and Cooperative, Mr. Aondowase Chia.

According to PUNCH, Suswam said, ''I’ve buried too many commissioners; I am very uncomfortable and I completely align myself with what His Royal Majesty earlier said that we must all go back to God. Most people believe that they will hire political thugs to kill; unfortunately, they forget the fact that life is full of emptiness. God alone determines the destiny of every man''.www.fabmimi.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home