Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tony O. Elumelu, Nigerian Business Leader And Philanthropist, MeetsWith The President-Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd).


The meeting occurred in Daura, Katshina state, the home-town of the winner of the presidential election Buhari.
Elumelu via his Facebook account stated that he promised his support for Buhari’s government and stressed his belief in private and public sector collaboration, which Buhari echoed.
Read his statement below

Today I am in Abuja for Transcorp Hotel’s first Annual General Meeting since becoming a publicly-listed company. This is truly a milestone in our business’s history .
I made a few stops on the way to Abuja yesterday, starting with Kaduna where I had the pleasure of congratulating the Governor-elect, Mallam El-Rufai. I was excited to see his passion and enthusiasm for the work at hand.
I then had the honour of visiting our President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari in Daura, Katsina State, his home town. I pledged my support for his administration and highlighted my belief in private and public sector collaboration, which he echoed.
This is a pivotal time for Nigeria and my hope is to see a deeper level of collaboration amongst business and political leaders, as well as sustained engagement from citizens.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home