Friday, May 29, 2015

Suswam's Insensitive Cliches By Eva Dosh.



SOME OF THE OUTRAGEOUS SPEECHES OF GOVERNOR SUSWAM


1. I don’t know the person that will succeed me. But the person that won’t succeed me is Ortom.

2. Ashi my mother, if only you where alive today ,you would have seen how am squeezing the Ass of Benue people the way am squeezing this empty can.

3. It better I loose Heaven than lost my Senate.


4 When asked to pay Pensioners; He said, I have not paid people who are alive.. And you telling me about Dead people.


5. On Teachers: God in heaven knows I will never pay Teachers even in Death so let them continue with their strike.


6.Teachers of this days are all quacks.


7. I will wear the same trouser with all Benue state Teachers. let them continue.


8.Non of my children or brothers will attend a public Primary school. They can shut down for all I care.


9. The state is not fenced. Anyone who can’t stand the heat is free to relocate.


10. On COE Strike: The lectures can continue staying at home. when they have Erection , they will call up the strike.


11. I am a black cat. Have you ever seen someone chasing a black cat at night??


12. . On BSU Strike: Let the lock the University and come give me the keys since they are tired of learning.


13.ON STUDENTS Scholarship: He said, its not a Right but a Privilege.


14. On non Payment of salaries: When it Rains all one perceive are Faeces everywhere…Yet Benue people say I am not paying their salary.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 30, 2015 , Blogger miss pink said...

This man might just be possessed, he needs deliverance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home