Friday, June 05, 2015

Hilarious! Read The Message My Hubby Sent For My Blog's 5th Anniversary!


My hubby is so funny, I remember how I use to bury my head in my computer, phones and ipads Hahaha. Then I will always forget to serve him food or am either blogging till 4am,lol sometimes, I opt out of an outing to remain at home just to blog, there were times I will be gossiping with other bloggers on the phone.
Or is it converting discussions to Posts, my hubby is a very patient, loving and understanding man.
Thanks baby. I love you so much. See His message

4 Comments:

At Saturday, June 06, 2015 , Blogger Jay said...

So lovely, Happy anniversary Fabmimi. Mr Atezde more is coming for you to enjoy, just be calm......www.jaybossng.com

 
At Saturday, June 06, 2015 , Blogger mimi ikurior said...

Wow,so lovely, He believed in you! HWA.

 
At Saturday, June 06, 2015 , Blogger mimi ikurior said...

Wow,so lovely, He believed in you! HWA.

 
At Sunday, June 07, 2015 , Blogger Hembafan said...

Lol. Woman on fire! You rock! Well done and happy 5th blog anniversary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home