Saturday, July 18, 2015

Former Benue State Governor, Dr Gabriel Suswam Condoles With The Hindan Atoza Family.



The Former governor of Benue State Dr Gabriel Suswam has condoled with the Atoza Family over the death of Hindan Atoza who was shot on Friday by unknown gunmen , in a message he posted on Facebook, Gabriel Suswam described Hindan Atoza as a father to him. HERE IS THE MESSAGE.



I received with great shock the news of the gruesome killing of the PDP chieftain, Hon. Atoza Ihindan in Katsina Ala earlier today. Until his death, he was like a father to me.

I condemn this wicked and ungodly act in its totality and I believe in the security agency's ability to fish out the perpetrators. While this is been given a chance, I urge the cooperation of our teaming supporters in remaining calm and to allow the law take its full course. We must not engage in any unlawful means of vengeance.

As we await the action of the security agencies, I encourage our people to be vigilant and report any strange movement of persons or strangers with questionable traits to the nearest Police post.

I sympathize with the family and friends of late Hon. Atoza Ihindan, this indeed is a great loss. May God rest his soul and protect us all.

Thank you. GTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home