Friday, August 14, 2015

#Benue Born Pastor, Ben Ochenjele ,Also Died In The Bristow Helicopter Crash | Family,Friends Mourn Him.

Ben Ochenjele

Issac Ochenjele, the nephew of Ben Ochenjele, one of the victims of the Bristow Helicopter that crashed in Lagos on Wednesday afternoon, has described the death of his uncle as painful.
Mourning the death of Ben, a father of three, on his Facebook wall, Isaac recalled that the late Benue State-born pastor contributed largely to his wedding ceremonies.
Expressing deep sadness, Isaac wrote, “What a loss? I lost a dearest uncle of mine, who happened to be the last born of the Ochenjele Family at 5pm of today (Wednesday).




Ben, his wife and Watson. Credit: Facebook
A friend and pastor at the District Church, Matthew Watson, who lives in Dallas,Texas, the US, said the deceased would be sorely missed.
Learned tonight of the passing of one of the beautiful, faithful ones. Ben Ochenjele, you will be missed dear saint and servant of the Lord. Your family are in our prayers tonight,” says Watson, on his wall.



Balogun Adewunmi Olumuyiwa says
, “I had always thought I am immune to shock from news of sudden death as this, but on reading that of yours, I was left helpless. I can’t but ask , ‘what is life’? Sleep on beloved, rest from your worries and troubles. May the eternal light shine on your path and may God watch over the family, friends and all you left behind! With tears in my eyes, I say rest in peace Pastor Ben Ochenjele!”
Nnabundo Musei: This still looks like a mirage to me but God knows best. Sleep well in the Lord Pastor Ben. You fought a good fight of faith, lived well though, cut down in your prime and your sun sets in the noon. We will all miss you but heaven will celebrate you. Good night Pastor Ben Ochenjele.

Sule Lazarus: You lived for God and humanity, you fought a good fight of faith, you mentored many, you gave all for the Kingdom, you imparted and impacted lives, you sought to deliver the Idoma and Igala land for Jesus but this came with the maximum price. Your labour of love, your apostolic vision and mission, your passion and the burning zeal to emancipate mankind from the firm grip of poverty and sin; your uncompromising stance against unwholesome practices and your unassuming personality are indeed living on.
You may not have emptied the last in you but I know you have left an indelible mark on the sands of time. I will miss you, the Church will, but I know the kingdom of heaven will celebrate you. Go Pastor Ben Ochenjele to meet your creator. The almighty God will take care of your wife and three wonderful Children. Good night Ben Ochenjele.


“My God, what can I say than to give you all the glory; but I must confess I feel the pain inside of me, because this was the same person who contributed largely to my marriage (wedding). My God, I’m short of words!

“Uncle Ben Ochenjele, may your soul rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ.

“I love you but God loves you more. Rest in peace.”

Culled from The punch

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home