Saturday, September 26, 2015

Patti LaBelle Set To Debut Cooking Show.






Your favorite sassy auntie Patti Labelle has a cooking special coming soon. The show will also have Whoopi Goldberg, Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child and Patti’s old Dancing with the Stars partner Artem Chigvintsev over for dinner.
Patti LaBelle’s Place debuts on Sunday on the Cooking Channel and the iconic singer and cookbook author spoke to Rolling Stone about what’s she’s got on her plate. Here are the highlights:
If you love Patti’s voice, you’ll die for her food.
As a child, I started coming up with recipes for hot sauces and barbecue sauces and ketchup… I cook so well, and I’m not bragging, not patting myself on the back, but I cook, I think, better than I sing. I cook my face off, honey.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home