Friday, October 30, 2015

BREAKING! Emir Of Borgu Kitoro III Of Borgu Is Dead.



Emir of Borgu in Niger state, Alhaji Haliru Dantoro Kitoro III is dead!As at the time of filing this report, Umar Nasko who was the source of the fresh story, could not ascertain the cause of the monarch’s demise.Read his condolence message



"I LOST A FATHER" - NASKO MOURNS EMIR Of BORGU.
From Allah we came and to him we shall return.
I am still in a state of shock over the news of the death of the Emir of the great Borgu kingdom, Alhaji Haliru Mohammed DanToro, kitoro III of Borgu Emirate.

The Emir has by all intent and purpose refered to me as "my son" and so in him I lost a father figure, I will continue to cherish his words of advise to me and will pray Allah to host his gentle soul in Aljannah firdaousi.
Similarly I condole with all my brothers and sisters (his children), the entire family, the emirate and fellow Nigerlites over this great loss.
I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen
I recall his words at the thick of the campaigns when I visited him at his palace, he said:
"The two of you are my sons and not to be seen by my sons as loving one above the other I would have asked either of you to stand down for the other"
That was the stock he was made of,just, equitable and fair, yet very generous and hospitable.
Trully! In him Niger state has lost a great person and I have lost a father.May his gentle soul rest in peace. Ameen.
Signed:Alh.Umar Nasko(Jarman Koontagora)30/10/2015
More details later...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home