Friday, October 09, 2015

In Abuja For The Burial Of My Sister In Law.

                                                 


I wish to inform mt followers and fans of the death of my sister in law Ms Hembadoon Atedze .Who died on Oct 2 at a hospital in Abuja.
She will be laid to rest in Abuja on 10oct 2015 
Burial programme .

There will be a requiem mass on Thursday at holy cross Cath church gwarimpa at 6pm.
Services of songs /wake keep   on Friday  at her residence Lakeview homes phase 2 Kado -Abuja.
Saturday, funeral service at Holy cross gwarimpa and final internment at Military Cemetery Lungi Barracks Abuja.
May her soul rest in peace.Amen.



Going for the Requiem mass.
                               
                                                      
My activities on my blog will be limited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home