Friday, October 21, 2016

2017 Lexus SUV, Pink Iphone and the expensive wristwatch! The subtle drama going on between Tonto Dikeh, Her husband and her ex


Tonto Dikeh is one lucky woman with a super nice rich hubby! A few weeks ago, she received a surprise rose gold iPhone 7 from him...and just this week, her surprised her again with a  Lexus 2017 SUV.


She shared the News thus on her Instagram page:

I am indeed speechless by YOUR love for me..Everyday I APPLAUD MYSELF FOR MARRYING such an awesome husband as YOU…Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017).
May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK.


Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING #MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT #PRAYINGWIFE #SANTA CAME EARLY #PRADO2016 #LEXUS2017 @lexususa

DOUBLE BLESSING
#LEXUS 570 2017 and #SECURITYPICKUP
I LOVE MY  #PAPAKINGKINGING

See her Iphone below:


Meanwhile, her ex-boyfriend, jeweler Malivelihood responded to the news on Snapchat saying –

“Her wrist watch can easily buy your Lexus car. Twice!!! $129,000”




Source KFB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home