Saturday, June 24, 2017

‘I can’t give what I don’t have’ – Ese Eriata after fan begged her for N200,000

Ese’s got no money for you

One of Big Brother Naija’s two fake housemates, Ese Eriata, has asked anyone else planning to beg her for money not to even bother as she doesn’t have money herself.

The budding actress had received a message from a fan who pleaded with her for financial assistance.

‘I really need your help of 200k to add to what I have to pay my rent and school fee next section,’ the fan’s message read.

But Ese had this to say, ‘I never tot I would do this but this is so funny … 200k? Do I even 200k in my [account]?

‘Abeg let me just use this medium to say this. [Please] stop asking me for money because I nor get, me sef dey hustle, I cannot give what i don’t have.’

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home