Saturday, September 15, 2018

Dating a married man is not wrong if he takes care of his family – Nigerian lady


A Nigerian lady has said nothing is wrong in having an affair with a married man so long as he takes care of this family.


She made this known in a social media post, where she revealed that she is currently dating a married man.

The lady identified as @blurry_diamond said the man provided her with a house and car, while also respecting and taking care of his wife.

See what she wrote below;

There’s nothing wrong in fucking a married man… I’m dating a married man and it doesn’t stop him from loving his wife… I don’t disrespect her….. He Pampers me alot… I’ve a car and house even a job all thanks to him… I know people will say nonsense but I know these girls pretend alot… He does everything for me he just doesn’t want me fu*king another man except my bf… He wants the best for me… He insisted I go for my postgraduate studies…

He treats his wife with respect and even spoils her silly… I’m not in competition with her at all… I’m on my |ane.. so no big deal in having side chicks just respect your wife..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home