Saturday, January 05, 2019

I’m not related to Buhari, Amina Zakari responds

Amina Zakari, whose recent appointment as the head of collation centre for the 2019 general  elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has said she isn’t a niece of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has raised a lot of dust since the appointment was announced, noting that Zakari,  a princess from Zamfara state, is the nice of the President.

However, in an interview with BBC News Igbo, debunked the allegation saying “I am not his niece, I am not his cousin. I was appointed on this same particular job by Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan in 2010. Prior to that I was appointed an A.S to former president Olusegun Obasanjo, and I did my job perfectly”.
Zakari was born to the late Emir of Kazaure, Hussaini Adamu, on June 23rd, 1960.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home