Sunday, November 18, 2012

Kim Kardashian Receives Death Threats On Twitter.


Kim



THIS sounds very scary.

Kim Kardashian received death threats and a barrage of abuse on Twitter after posting a message about Israel.

After rocket attacks on Jerusalem, the Keeping Up With The Kardashian star tweeted: "Praying for everyone in Israel".

However, Kanye West's socialite girlfriend received a heated response from some of her 16 million followers.

One Twitter user, who referred to Kim's Armenian ancestry, said: "You are a disgrace to your people and your ancestors".

While others tweeted "Kill yourself," "Die in HELL!" and "ill pray you will die kim".
Kim deleted her tweet, and then later released a statement on her official website.

The 32-year-old said: "I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize. I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them.

"The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home