Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kelechi's Father Says Arsenal Will Have To Pay 1 Million Euros For Kelechi To Join Them.




If quotes attributed to the father of high rated Nigeria under 17 wonderkid Kelehi Iheanacho who has been seriously linked to Arsenal are anything to go by, then Arsenal fans and Nigeria gunners who have been hoping Arsenal will sign the player can as well drop the idea now.
According to MTNFootball.com, the player’s father wants any club that is interested in signing the player to cough out as much as 1 million Euros. A source close to MTNFootball.com told them the father’s agent has told all agents and clubs they will not be allowed to sign the player unless they are ready to pay as much as 1 million and this stance was proved when he turned down 250,000 Euros made to him by Porto.

“Kelechi's father has said his boy will go for nothing less than a million Euros and to add to all these, at least seven agents have mandates for the boy,” a top source informed MTNFootball.com

“Such was a chaos that these agents had to come together in Dubai and agreed that whoever gets to finally sell the boy, all the other agents will also be entitled to a percentage of this sale.”

However, the player himself is not aware of any interest or offers from any club. This much he confirmed to MTNfootball.com.

“I am not aware of offers coming my way yet, but my aim is to go and further my career in Europe,” he said.

“I am very grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to showcase my skills on an international stage. Words are not enough to express my joy.”

Asked if he has any club he has in mind to join, the player said “I cannot pick a club or country now, but my preferred club is Barcelona, but I know that I cannot play for them now at this age but someday I may get that opportunity,”

As it stands, the chances of the player signing for Arsenal is now very remote unless the player’s father lessen his stance.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home