Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Miss Sahhara (Clifford Oche) Blasts Naija Babes For Beefing Her Picture. Hehe #dorobeauty #dorotransgender

Nigerian transgender, Miss Sahara, today blasted  her haters and those who blasted her over the photos she posted yesterday.
Read what she posted below:

“Beauty they say, is in the eyes of the beholder, so you don’t have to like my looks. I honestly don’t care about your hatred for my‘plastic look’. HAHAHAHA. I am not doing it
for your approval, I do it for myself! Because it feels and looks good. So keep your nasty hateful opinions to your boring self!
Just because you can’t achieve the same result as myself doesn’t make your BASIC FAT ASS
more of a woman than me! JEALOUS NIGERIAN BITCHES sending me stupid hateful messages. Fools, I didn’t buy my looks from a surgeon’s table, I created my looks out of knowledge and understanding of my
own body!……. Buy your coffins bitches, you gonna be seeing more hotness from my end!
Get ready to die or bow do…..UGLY COWS.


Posted via Blogaway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home