Thursday, May 22, 2014

Soul E Prophecies: ‘Lagosians Be Prayerful, Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos Next


soul E 1 stargist



Musician turned prophet Soul E has prophesied once again. This time he says, Boro Hakam is planning to attack Lagos.

The prophet wrote on his facebook page:Continue to read ....
“Some weeks ago I told Nigeria and the world on my facebook page that this animals and bloodsucking people were about to hit Jos, Kano, Ph, and Lagos, and I gave some Psalms for everyone that care to listen to what God is saying through the prophet, well I still stand my ground, those of you in Lagos need to hold God well because Lagos is there next target, for does of you that believes in the ministry of the prophet, read psalm 90, 24 I pray for you the protection of God is upon your life.jos, kano, ph has been hit but God will do his work in this nation.. Soule Baba”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home