Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Late OJB Jezreel’s Wife Mabel Reveals His Last Moments.


Late OJB Jezreel’s Wife Mabel Reveals His Last Moments – The wife of late producer and singer OJB Jezreel, Mabel, has spoken out about the singer’s last moments.Late OJB Jezreel’s Wife Mabel Reveals His Last Moments.
“It wasn’t really dramatic, it was just the normal signs we see when he’s about going for his dialysis but this time he was in a lot of pains and I was by his side all through,” Mabel said in an interview after his death. “We were still speaking about plans for his 50th birthday over the weekend.”

“I don’t regret it,” Mabel said when asked about her decision to donate a kidney to him 3 years ago. “I did it because I wanted to. I wasn’t forced to do it. After all he’s my husband, so I don’t regret it.”

According to reports, the Searching singer had plans to sell his house to finance another kidney surgery. One report stated: “You know he’s been saving money to go for another surgery that would gulp close to $150,000 and he didn’t want it to go public, so the plan was to sell the house. As a matter of fact we would have sold the house about three weeks back but a document was missing. Now we have the document and they were supposed to come and make the payment at 4pm today but Baba don die”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home