Thursday, August 11, 2016

Randy Boyfriend Impregnates Mother and Daughter Same Period.




A girl has been left totally devastated after finding out that her mother has been having s*x with her boyfriend and is now pregnant.

A girl has been left devastated after finding out that her mother has been sleeping with the boyfriend and now she is pregnant. The woman’s daughter who is also pregnant is looking for advice as she cannot cope with the betrayal anymore.

She wrote:
“Sometime last year, I asked my boyfriend to come home so I could introduce him to my mother. He recently confessed that he has since been having an intimate relationship with my mother and now she is pregnant with his child, I am also pregnant. I asked my mum about this and she confirmed this. I am really shaken and disturbed me. I did not know that the two people I love and care for the most can do this to me. I am depressed and don’t know how to deal with this. I also don’t know how to handle either of them. Please advise me. I am troubled.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home